We challenge your ideas, structure and good intentions with real scenarios, providing you with the best tools, methodologies and practices from the field in order to maximize your project efforts.
The Fundraising Strategies Program ® provides a holistic approach to the social project management as well as the entrepreneurship challenges of managing and leading a social project. We focus on 3 aspects of every social leader: Soul, body, and mind.
1. We know the journey: Working in the field with dozens of social project allows us to understand your challenges: Lack of cash flow, tight budget, re-evaluating your values, expensive micromanagement, lack of clear goals and tasks, lack of common path, too many ideas, little time, team burn out, and more… We take a critical look at the most common problems inside organizations and social initiatives, and build solutions using practical tools.
2. Holistic approach.- Participants take part in structured workshops, talks, and discussions with mentors and renowned social entrepreneurs. We designed a full experience where every participant gets inspired, connect and empower themselves and other by breaking down and building back a project, confronting the theory and reality and how the leadership of a manager plays a key role.
3. Social Innovation Tool-Box.- Participants learn and incorporate into their project the most useful techniques of project management, business intelligence, innovation and the experience gathered from real social innovators. Read more about our Social Innovation Box.
4. Real-time Crowdfunding.- At the end of your program, you will be part of our real-time crowd-funding event where you will have the chance to pitch and present your project to potential allies, clients, investors, etc.
5. Experience from the field.- The program is built and modeled from 10 years of experience and expertise working with social projects. You will get to know the models, processes, tools, strategies and the management of projects run in more than 8 countries across 4 continents.
5 years of experience in developed and developing economies, raising over € 350,000 Euros in 8 countries: e.g. Austria, Egypt, Kenya, Rwanda, Mexico, India, Vietnam, etc.
6. Implementation.- At the end of the program, you will be able to boost your own project, maximize the efforts, improve your own and your project management, and get ready to raise quality impact investment or donors/clients.
7. Join Social Innovation Agency.- Join the Social Innovation Network of social innovators around the world. Our programs generate more than € 100.000 a year, which go directly to scholarships, social organizations, social initiatives, communities and to the development of new programs with a direct impact on business creation, solving local problems and developing leaders in the political, business and social sector.
1. Certificate of participation: “Fundraising Strategies ®” by The Social Innovation Agency and The Global School for Social Leaders.
2. 16 hours of training, activities, and discussions.
3. Real Crowdfunding testing.
4. Social Innovation Box. A powerful toolbox with the most useful techniques and tools of project management, business intelligence, and the real experience gathered from social innovators around the world.
Provided by the host:
5. Outstanding team, coffee, tea, fun, and great atmosphere.
6. Workspace well equipped to host up to 25 participants.
We provide intensive, interactive and start of the art pieces of training in order understands and love entrepreneurial challenges, build bridges among teams, understand systemic and social challenges, think globally but act locally, commit for results and teamwork, bring answers before a problem, and replace complaints with collaborative solutions
Check out the full agenda by downloading our full guide here
● 09:00 – 10:00 Welcome & Introduction
● 10:00 – 10:30 Activity I
● 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch Break.
● 13:30 – 14:30 Social Innovation Canvas. Build Competitive Solutions.
● 14:30 – 15:30 Social Innovation Canvas. Target Right Market
● 15:30 – 16:30 Social Innovation Canvas. Build a Powerful Message.
● 16:30 – 17:00 Break
● 17:00 – 18:00 First Crowdfunding Test.
● 09:00 – 09:30 Second Crowdfunding Test.
● 11:30 – 12:30 CRM. Income Funnels & Strategic Partnership.
● 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch Break.
● 13:30 – 15:30 Digital Tools
● 15:30 – 16:00 Break
● 16:00 – 17:00 Third & Final Crowdfunding Test.
0 – 5 Persons: €300 Euros per person + Travel Expenses.
6 – 15 Persons: €280 Euros per person + Travel Expenses.
16 – 25 Persons: €250 Euros per person + Travel Expenses.
Timings: 16 hours of sessions for 2 days.
Availability: Weekends, requested 1 month in advance.